Sports Premium at Dalton School
Aims & Objectives:
During the academic year 2021/2022, Dalton School will receive £20,010 (£16,000 + £10 per child - these figures are based on 2020/21 sports premium funding allocations). We will use this money to:
- Enhance PE and sporting activities already offered at Dalton School.
- Ensure that Sports Premium funding is used to improve, and provide extra opportunities for physical activity and sport at our school.
- Make sport and activity accessible for all by maintaining and replenishing our sports equipment, as well as making sure our sporting areas are fit for purpose.
Examples of how the Sports Premium funding is used:
- Gold membership with the Huddersfield Giants Community Trust (HGCT) - this membership provides the school with a dedicated coach for three half terms, who will deliver sessions once a week to classes from KS1 and KS2. During sessions, the HGCT coach works collaboratively with Dalton staff to enhance the teaching and learning of PE.
- Engage with the Pennine Sporting Partnership to provide additional 1:1 coaching opportunities for our members of staff, especially NQTs and student teachers.
- Provide extra opportunities towards the 30 active minutes at school through the 'imoves' subscription - 'imoves' provides staff with resources and videos to keep children active during school day.
Sports Premium funding - 2021/2022 (September 2021 update)
Sports Premium funding - 2020/2021 (Summer 2021 update for EoY)